From the Detroit City Wall
The Daisy Chain is part of the Detroit City Walls Mural Project and can be viewed on the side of two busy Detroit freeways, I-75 and I-94.
The term "Daisy Chain" is based off of a beaded necklace popular in the 90's that is made with a "daisy chain stitch". The term daisy chain can also refer to a wreath or crown made of actual daisies, both ideas serve as strong symbols of youth and femininity for the artist Ouizi.
6% of Net Sales of this design will be donated to Detroit Dog Rescue
- Artwork by Detroit based artist Louise "Ouizi" Jones
- Dog Collar widths: (Large & Medium 1") (Small 3/4") (XS 5/8") (XXS 1/2")
- Cat Collars will fit neck sizes 7-11" and feature breakaway clip
- Black & Red design backed with Black nylon
- Military Grade Clips & Welded/Nickel Plated D-Rings
- All collars are adjustable & washable
- Made in Chicago, USA
- 6% of Net Sales of this design will be donated to Detroit Dog Rescue